Do you think you have an issue handling sugar? If you have some of the following symptoms it is likely that you do:
· you get irritable, shaky, or a headache if a meal is delayed or skipped.
· you wake up a few hours after going to sleep, and have a hard time getting back to sleep
· you tend to binge or eat uncontrollably
· you get tired in the afternoon
· you have fatigue that is relieved by eating
· you have frequent thirst and/or urination
How your body handles sugar (and how you eat it) has a huge impact on how you feel throughout the day and how you sleep. Join Dr. Miranda at 6:30pm on Tuesday, October 18th for a free talk to learn more about:
· How your body processes different types of sugar and artificial sweeteners
· How to avoid added or "hidden" sugars in your diet
· What organs are affected by sugar and how they affect your mood and energy levels
Space is limited, please sign up to reserve your spot!
Email: email@example.com or call: 703-739-0456